Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dream a Little Dream page - Using Patterned Paper


This is one of my favorite pages that I did for my daughter's first year scrapbook.   The journaling tells the story of how I found out I was pregnant, and is very much a story I wanted to make sure to get down on paper to pass on to my daughter.   The design on this page was my first try into using several pattern paper designs on one page.  I added inthe splash of green color to give the eye places to rest in the busy patterns and swirls.    The sonogram picture I scanned into the computer before printing and cropping it to fit.   This is something that I will always do when scrapbooking,  I will never use the original photo, only a copy or enhanced version so as to keep the integrity of the photograph intact.

~CG

No comments:

Post a Comment