Monday, August 8, 2011

For the Love of Scrapbooking


This year I have been working to start my own scrapbooking service company, and in April it became official when ScrappyMoo Designs, LLC was born.   My love of scrapbooking was always something I admired and never thought I could be that good at.  When I became pregnant in 2003, that all changed as I wanted to be able to capture and remember every single moment i could of my daughter's life.   This new obsession of mine is now 7 years in the making and I am turning it into a way for me to work from home and combine it with something I absolutely adore. 
My love of scrapbooking is something I want to share withanyone who wishes to learn, or just does not have time to dedicate to the art.   Even those who may think they are not creative enough can now turn to me to take care of all the dirty work and give them a keepsake to share, cherish and pass along to loved ones.   Even giving the gift of memories can be so rewarding for not only the one giving, but the one recieving.   So many options that I can help with and do to give anyone piece of mind that their memories will be preserved and safe and ready to pass along.

This blog will be where I share my techniques I am learning and impriving upon.  I want to share ideas, and also offer up services to those who like my work and want the experience of creating lifelong memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment